Professional Systems Engineering
Sea Box International’s team take a best practice approach to project management and systems engineering. With each project we offer the following services:
- In-depth consultation to gain a detailed understanding of the client’s requirements
- Development of concept model and detailed designs including 3D modelling
- Comprehensive project management service, including:
- Development of detailed project management plans, project schedules, risk management plans, quality management plans and environmental management plans
- Development of legislative compliance documentation
- Fabrication management and supervision
- Detailed site supervision (where necessary)
- A comprehensive quality assurance program.
- Development of through-life support plans and services, including:
- Redeployment of facilities and systems to new sites, both within Australia and worldwide, including Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service (AQIS) clearance if required
- The operation and maintenance of systems on site (if appropriate)
- Maintenance of systems while not in use, if required.
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) on the structural compliance of delivered modules.